Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY 2012


Good morning... its the 1st day of Year 2012... Daddy brought me downstairs to buy lunch and I brought my bicycle along...


In the afternoon, we got changed and get ready to go over to Jas yiyi's house... we are going to have a BBQ tonight to celebrate this new year...



Upon reaching, Kloey and me changed into our swim suit and we are now ready for a swim...


In the waters, Daddy took care of me while Mummy look after Kloey... not forgetting to take a family photo before Kloey gets out of the water... Mummy do not allow Kloey to stay in the water for more than half an hour...


When Mummy brought Kloey upstairs for shower and change, I continue to swim around in the pool together with Daddy and Ren Ee ah gu...


When its almost time, we all get up and shower as we need to prepare for the BBQ...

No comments:

Post a Comment