Sunday, April 8, 2012

3 Little Pigs + Advance Birthday Celebration

Sharon gugu and Pak Leong are going to bring Chee Leong gor gor and me to watch the 3 little pigs play aT DBS arts center... I dressed up and Daddy brought me to meet them at Pioneer MRT... while I am watching the play, Daddy and Mummy will stay at home to take care of Kloey...


We took a train to Clarke Quay station and walked to the theatre... while waiting for the show to start, we took some pictures outside...


After the show, Sharon gugu and Pak Leong brought us for lunch at TCC... over there, we are so excited about seeing the swing seats... Nice ambience as well...


Then, its time to go home... cos Daddy had reminded Sharon gugu to bring me back by 2pm as I need to attend my piano class...


In the evening, we went over to Pak Pak's house to celebrate Chee Leong gor gor's birthday in advance as Sharon gugu is leaving for Japan on a holiday and will not be back home in time to celebrate his birthday...



No comments:

Post a Comment