Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Presents from Bangkok

As Mummy reached home quite late last night, she only took out the food stuff and have not unpacked the things that she bought... so today, we went home to unpack the things that she bought for Kloey and me...

These are for me... clothings, shoes... a child size guitar that I always wanted and neck pillow for me to use when I take plane to Taiwan next month...

 These are for Kloey... mainly clothings as these are what she need now... 


Next, these are the "sisters" clothings that Mummy bought for Kloey and me to wear together...


Last but not least... all Hello Kitty stuffs that Mummy bought for us and our room... special mention that Mummy brought back an electric fan.... Nice!! Thanks for everything, Mummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment