Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lapbook Class


Yesterday, while shopping at Sembawang, Mummy bought me a storybook and I tried reading it to Kloey... At about noon, Daddy send Mummy and me for my lapbooking class... we had to attend 15 mins earlier as I missed the last lesson while in Taiwan...


This is my completed lapbook done based on a gingerbreadman storybook... its an interesting story and I like it a lot... Anyway, Mummy will let me continue with the level 2 of this program with a new story... Daddy did not come over to pick us up as Kloey is sleeping so Mummy brought me to take a bus home...



In the evening, we went over to Clementi to have dinner with Yeye, Mama, Sharon gugu, Pak pak, Pak leong and Chee Leong gor gor... Mummy also pass them the snacks and gifts that we brought back from Taiwan...

No comments:

Post a Comment