Friday, September 7, 2012

Teacher's Day 2012

A Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers in the world!

Mummy took leave today since I have no school... together with Aunty Nora, she brought Kloey and me to an indoor playground at Fusionopolis... its called Happy Willow... Daddy is unable to join us as his colleague is not around...


Upon reaching, we queued up to pay for our admission... its quite a crowd due to the promotion and activities in the playground... I went for a petite manicure, done with Hopstotch Kids which is natural and safe... plus, its odourless too...


When I am done with the manicure, I went to play for a while... not before long, its story telling time... and the story is "The Cat in The Hat"... although I had watched the play, I still enjoyed the session and Kloey joined in too... after the story, there is a question and answer, I managed to answer a question correctly and got a landyard as a reward...


Its Kloey's first visit to an indoor playground so Aunty Nora carried her around and try out the ball pits and small slides... for me, I can go independently around the obstacles so Mummy just waited for me below or at the sofa area... We spent a great 3 hours in the playground and soon its time for us to leave...


Daddy and Ah gu are coming over after work to meet us for dinner... the timing is just nice and we had lunch at the foodcourt then had coffee at Black Canyon before leaving home.. before that, we dropped by Artfriends at Buona Vista Mrt... Mummy, Ah gu and me went down to buy some stuff for Darren Ah gu's birthday decorations while Daddy, Aunty Nora and Kloey waited in the car... Finally, we got all the stuff and went back home to rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment