Sunday, November 4, 2012

Celebrate Mummy's Birthday


Mummy had booked a buffet brunch at Trader's Hotel... she is giving us a treat there... we made our way to the hotel around noon for the buffet...

 

I had always love buffet... cos I can eat all my favourite food... indeed there is quite a variety of choice there... I had roasted pork, chicken rice, satays, sausages, etc and not forgetting my all time favourite sushi... For Kloey, she ate homecooked porridge then some bread from the spread...


We finish off the meal with desserts... Mummy brought me over to the dessert bar and choose... she dipped strawberries for me with fondue, I also had ice cream and some cakes... Mummy then enjoyed her durian penyet... Oh, what a feast! 


Back home, Ah ma, Ann lao yi, Gina lao yi, Ah gu, Jas yiyi, Noel yiyi, Joey yiyi, Guo sheng, Ren Ee ah gu, Dilys yiyi celebrated Mummy's birthday for her too... Jas yiyi ordered for her a chocolate mint cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment