Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Balloon Sculpting at City Square Mall


Daddy and Mummy took half day leave today as they are planning to bring Kloey and me to City Square Mall for some activities... Mummy saw that there is some magic show and balloon sculpting workshop so decided to bring us there...


Upon reaching the mall, Mummy quickly make some purchase so that I can join the workshop at 4pm... prior to the workshop, there is games and magic show... I participate in the game and played something like musical chairs but instead of chairs, we need to wear the balloons...

 

In the end, I got the princess balloon hat as my prize... Yippee cos that is what I am eyeing on...


While I am attending the balloon sculpting workshop where I learned to make simple balloon sculptures like poodle and sword... Daddy brought Kloey to have her dinner which Daddy had prepare for her... we then met up with Daddy and Kloey to have dinner at the foodcourt...


After dinner, we shopped around the mall and stumbled upon this interesting robot machine that service ice cream so Daddy decided to give it a try... so I got to choice different flavor of ice cream and toppings..

No comments:

Post a Comment