Saturday, May 4, 2013

Advance Mother's Day Celebration

This morning, I went for my Enrichment class, after Daddy and Mummy send me there, they brought Kloey to visit a childcare in our neighbourhood... as they are planning to enrol Kloey into a childcare at the end of the year...


When I am done with my class, we straight away go to Orchard Hotel to meet up with Yeye, Mama, Sharon gugu, Pak pak, Pak leong and Chee Leong gor gor for lunch... as advance celebration for Mother's Day...


After the lunch, Pak pak's family left first while we went shopping with Yeye, Mama and Sharon gugu at Marina Square...


Then, Sharon gugu brought Yeye and Mama back home first as they are tired... we continue to shop for a while more and Mummy bought Kloey and me a pair of crocs each... This is Kloey's first pair of brand new crocs as well... we left after eating our dinner...


These are the stuff that Pak leong bought for Kloey and me from Bangkok...

No comments:

Post a Comment