Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baking Workshop @ Genius R Us

Mummy registered us for a Xmas Cookie Baking Workshop with Genius R Us... After Daddy returned from work, we set off for City Square Mall where the workshop is held...


Upon reaching the mall, we quickly find a car park lot and reach just in time before the class start... first, we need to wash our hands and put on the aprons...



As the previous class had not ended, we wait for a while and for them to set up the tables...


As the class need 2 hours, Mummy accompanied me throughout the class while Daddy pushed Kloey around the shopping mall in the stroller...


After the class ended, we shopped around and see that there is some Christmas activities for kids... so Daddy registered me to do a Pokemon Pen holder...




After that, we went back home as lao yi had cooked dinner for us...


Taa-daaa... these are the cookies that I had made today... of cos, with Mummy's help... Mummy had forbidded me to eat them till we get home as she wanted me to show my lao yis and ah ma...


These 2 gingerbreadman shaped cookies are specially for my Mummy and Daddy...



Yummy... Yummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment