Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Its the eve of Christmas... Daddy surprised Mummy by ordering a takeaway Thai Food online and decorated our gate... the food that Daddy ordered is quite nice with pineapple rice, fried beef kuay teow, drumlets, pork and mango sticky rice...


In the evening, we meet up with Yeye, Mama and Sharon gugu for dinner at West Coast Plaza..




While Daddy brought me to the toilet, a lady actually passed us some tickets for the bumper car ride in the mall so after our dinner, Daddy and Mummy brought me over for the "free" ride...



Luckily, my weight is enough for the ride as the car's speed is very fast... I enjoyed my rides a lot and get more skillful after every turn...



After the car ride, I went for more ride... this time on the giraffe... now, I do not need my Mummy to accompany me as I am big enough to control the "giraffe"...



We then send Yeye, Mama and Sharon gugu home... when we get back home, we went down to Ah ma's house with a Christmas logcake to eat together with lao yis, ah gus and ah yis...

No comments:

Post a Comment