Friday, February 3, 2012

Back for Review


Kloey need to go back to Kinderclinic for review... After checked by Doc Ee, her wheezing is gone but she still have slight cough and phlegm so Doc Ee said that we can stop using the neubilizer but changed the medication to a ventolin spray... again, we need to purchase another type of mask for the spray to be used for another week...



I did not go along to the clinic today as Daddy and Mummy only brought Kloey there in the afternoon after Daddy came back from work... so Mummy arranged for Ann lao yi to fetch me from school in case they cannot come back in time...



My school is beginning to give us homework to be done during the weekend and I have a small booklet to practise writing my chinese name and another one on english words... Mummy wants to emphasize on the stroke first before beautifying my handwriting...

No comments:

Post a Comment