Saturday, February 25, 2012

Botak


Kloey will be turning 4 months old soon, so Daddy and Mummy brought her to have her hair shaved... same like me... we went to Hua Xia at Harbourfront for the haircut and at the same let Kloey try out the baby spa...



Kloey behaved well while having the haircut... she sat steadily on Daddy's lap and let the aunty shave her hair...


After the haircut, Kloey went for a swim in the tub... with the neck float around her, she feels uncomfortable initially and started to cry... but after a while, she got used to the water and float then stopped crying...


We had dinner at Mos Burger... ate my favorite butterfly prawns and nuggets... we then walked back to Vivocity for my 2nd time of kiddy ride... this time, I choose a motorbike (earlier, I ride in a jeep)... after that, I played at the playground... had so much fun before heading home...

No comments:

Post a Comment