Saturday, June 23, 2012

Unpacking and Resting

Daddy need to go back to work this morning... Mummy took care of Kloey and me then waited for Daddy to buy lunch back for us... Mummy then start to unpack our luggage and below are the stuff that we had bought...


First, these are the stuff that we bought for Daddy... 2 polo tees, a bermuda, a Porter bag and the special Father's Day gift...


Next, are all the miscellaneous that we had bought and mostly are mine...


Then, all the clothings that we bought, for Kloey and me and there are a couple of "sister" ones which both of us have...


Wow, all the yummy snacks that Mummy had bought back for Daddy, colleagues and relatives... that's a lot!


Last but not least, a shocking pink luggage that Mummy bought for me from Xi Men Ding district plus some magnets and hair ties... I like it a lot and Mummy likes the color.. 
I guess its really a fruitful trip for us... meaning Kloey and me cos most of the stuffs are for the two of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment