Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ice Cream Making + Dinner at Tung Lok Signature



Mummy had registered me for a ice cream making workshop so in the afternoon we set off to the venue for payment and registration... I am getting excited about this but do not like the idea that Mummy cannot join me in the class... However, after some time, I calmed down and let Mummy and Daddy wait outside the class with other parents...



While I am in the class, Daddy, Mummy and Kloey were being presented about what I will be learning in thw workshop and they also make use of the chance to sell their products to us...


After the workshop, we left for Vivocity... Yeye, Mama, Sharon gugu, Pak pak, Pak leong and Chee Leong gor gor are waiting for us at Tung Lok Signature where we will be celebrating Daddy's birthday in advance... after the dinner, we went for the Mini express train ride... its so fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment