Friday, August 10, 2012

Post National Day


Its post national day holiday so I got no school, Daddy and Mummy took leaves to accompany Kloey and me... In the morning, we made our way to the swimming pool... it had been a long time request from me and Daddy decided to go today before the coming lunar 7th month...

We changed into our swimming costumes and head for the pool... Kloey had some splashing fun at the baby pool then we all went to the lazy pool thereafter... Mummy brought Kloey up to change first while Daddy and I continue with our swim...


After our swim, we went home for a rest and brought Aunty Nora together to Robinsons at Centerpoint for some shopping... we bought quite a lot of things from Robinsons and had our tea break at Macdonald's...


Then, we went over to 313 @ Somerset and along the way, Mummy bought me a new book and some assessment books...



We shopped around 313 @ Somerset while waiting for Noel yiyi to join us as she happens to be in Orchard too... we had a simple dinner at the food court, ordered some food to share cos we were still full from the Macdonald's and Noel yiyi had late lunch... after that, we went to toast box for some drinks while Aunty Nora brought Kloey and me out to the playground to play....


 We left after that for home but before that, we gave Noel yiyi a lift to her friend's place.... 

These are the loots we bought from Robinsons today excluding the Hello Kitty bag... Mummy bought me that bag for bringing to my Saturday enrichment class....

No comments:

Post a Comment