Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday Celebration in School

 Daddy and Mummy took leave today as I will be celebrating my birthday in school... In the morning, we went for Macdonald's breakfast at Jurong Green park then Daddy send us back to Ah ma's house and left to bring Yeye to doctor... On his way back, he went to collect my Elmo cupcakes which Mummy had ordered...


This year, Mummy planned an Elmo theme birthday for me in school and prepared Elmo head goody bags for my classmates...


Mummy brought me to school and was told to come back in an hour time for the celebration... Together with Daddy, Kloey and Aunty Nora... they came back with the cupcakes and goody bags... 


All my teachers and classmates sang me a birthday song and I blew out the candle... saving the hassle of cutting the cake, I distributed the cupcakes for all my friends... each and every kid will get a cupcake ring which is put on top of the cupcake.... Daddy and Mummy were very happy as the children all come back for a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th helping of the cupcakes...


After the celebration, I got the privilege to go home first...

No comments:

Post a Comment