Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our Birthday BASH - Part One

An exciting day that I had been waiting for... I still went for my enrichment class as its still early to check in to the chalet where Kloey and me will be celebrating our birthdays... With the help from Aunty Josephine and Uncle Simon, we got a unit at NSRCC...


After my lesson, we had lunch at home... Daddy went to work in the morning and at the same time went to West Coast to inflate my Minnie singing balloon and buy fishball and otak... he bought lunch back for us as well... then, we left for the chalet and pick up the cupcakes that Mummy had requested her colleague, Aunty Aini to do for us... its Minnie head to compliment my Minnie theme party...


We finally arrived at the chalet and check in to our unit, P39... While Mummy and her helpers are doing up the decorations for the party in the evening... Aunty Nora brought me for a swim...


Right at the door entrance is a scrapbook especially done by Mummy for Kloey... inside is the growing up of Kloey from birth till she is 1 year old...


 Now back to the decorations... this is a cupcake centerpiece which will be placed on the dining area...


And these are all the sweets and candies for the candy buffet table... most of the items are being repacked and relabelled by my Mummy... who spend a lot of time to do this and started the preparation at least 6 months ago... all for this SPECIAL day...


 Mummy also made 2 special numbers "1" and "5" for Kloey and me...


With the help of Joey yiyi, Noel yiyi and Guo Sheng, they do up the dessert table as per the mock up yesterday... but now with the actual and real items in place...


Ah gu then help with the banner which is also handmade by Mummy... and with the arrival of the balloons that Mummy had ordered, the set up is completed...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment