Saturday, December 1, 2012

Disney on Ice - Mickey's Rocking Road

Mummy arranged for the tuner to come in the morning for the tuning... we saw him opening up the whole piano, removing the cover, etc and it took 1 hour to complete the task...


Now I can finally use the piano for my practice... When the tuner left, we quickly pack up and drove down to MBS... Mummy is bringing me for a Disney On Ice show...

As there is still some time left before the show, we went to shop around and had tea break at Toast Box...


Then, Mummy and me went into the theatre for the show while Daddy, Aunty Nora and Kloey went to walk around the vicinity...


During the break, Mummy bought me my favourite popcorns where I continue to munch during the second half of the show...


While we were at the show, Daddy went to Candy Empire and bought Kloey and me each a Hello Kitty item.... its really a happy day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment