Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Day of School Celebration

After today, my school will be closed for Year 2012 and I will start my K2 class next year in Year 2013... the school planned for a party who invited parents to join in too... Daddy and Mummy took half day leave, went to Coffee Bean to collect the cupcakes for the school and come back home...


Mummy then dressed me up... the school is having a "Best Dressed Contest" for dressing up to the Christmas Theme.. so now I am snowflake fairy...


We brought Kloey, Ann lao yi and Aunty Nora along too...


After settling down, the parents were being greeted by us with some mini performances which the teachers had been practising with us...


Everyone is so excited about putting up this performance today... so glad that everything went well... I did not forget any moves and eventually I won the "Best Dressed Contest" with the winning votes from parents...


This is the collage of pictures done by Daddy taken with my friends and teachers...


We also have a gift exchange within the class, I got a present from my friend and presents from the teachers as well.. what a nice way to end the last day of school... Yippeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment