Thursday, December 6, 2012

SOS Babies' Prom


I skipped school today, Daddy and Mummy took half day off from work too... Mummy is bringing me to watch the SSO Babies' Prom at Esplanade... Daddy tag along to drive us there and waited for us...


During the show, we were being introduced to different type of instruments... its an interactive one as we were being asked to clap and dance along with the music...


After the show, I asked Mummy to take some pictures for me before we exit...


Daddy is waiting for us outside... we went to have tea break at Toast Box... walked over to City Link for a while before heading to Grand Copthorne Waterfront for our buffer dinner....


Upon reaching the hotel, we proceed in for our dinner... due to the festive season, the spread is more westernized and I had my first taste of Hokkaido crab which I love it... Yummy...


No comments:

Post a Comment