Monday, December 17, 2012

Short Getaway to Genting - Day 2


As Club Room is entitled to breakfast, Ann lao yi and Gina lao yi brought me together to eat... then, we went down to First World and bought ticket for the indoor theme park... due to the bad weather, the outdoor theme park ticket is not for sale...


Mummy bought 2 adult ticket for Aunty Nora and herself plus one child ticket for me... Daddy do not want to take the rides and choose to be the photographer instead...

* Nice family picture taken *


It seems like a lot of shops had changed and some of the shops are gone... However, the rides are still the same and I am always a fan of the car rides and carousel...


Kloey also took some of the rides with Mummy carrying her together with Aunty Nora and me... she enjoyed herself especially on the carousel... hope next time when we come, she is able to take the car ride with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment